The Tire Pros Quick Bay Advantage
No More Waiting!
Not only are we fast, we are professional. Your vehicle is in the safest hands in the industry. Our techs are required to:
- Verify size/speed/load rating of your new tires to make sure they match your door placard.
- Inspect and test all TPMS sensors and verify that sealed caps are in place before and after the installation. We will alert you before hand if a problem is present.
- Safely lift your car at the proper lift points to elimiate body damage.
- Inspect your lug nuts and lug studs for excessive wear for your safety.
- Clean any mating surfaces of rust and corrosion to ensure proper clamping force.
- Replace valve stems or rebuild TPMS sensors to ensure no air leaks.
- Use state-of-the-art wheel service equiment to mount and balance your tires. We make sure your tires are balanced correclty using the best adapters available.
- Inform you of any unusual tire wear from your old tires.
- Properly torque all your lug nuts to factory specifications to ensure proper clamping force.
- Relearn TPMS Sensor positions if required.
All of this is done in 59 minutes or less from the time we pull your vehicle into the bay. But, we don't stop there. You also recieve:
- Nationwide Free Roadside Assistance: It includes reimbursable towing for up to $100 as well as lockout service, flat tire changing assistance, fuel, oil or other fluid delivery and jump starts.
- 30 Day Ride Guarantee: If your are not happy with the performance of your tires, then you can exchange the tires for another brand. You pay only the difference in price.
For more information or with any questions about our Tire Pros Quick Bay Advantage please call our location or you can contact us online.